Mashed Potato Cheese Balls
Mashed potato cheese balls are small in a small ball shape, stuffed with mashed potatoes, cheese and other spices. It is an occasional and delicious food item which is served as starter or snacks.
“Tip: Serve hot with ketchup and cheese dips.”
- Mashed potatoes – 3 Cups
- Egg – 1
- Cheddar cheese – 1 Cup shredded
- Breadcrumbs – ½ Cup
- Green onions – ¾ Cup
- Bacon bits – ¼ Cup
- In a bowl take mashed potatoes, add beaten egg, cheddar cheese, bacon bits and onion and mix well.
- Now make small balls of it and roll it in bread crumbs.
- Now heat oil and deep fry the balls until it turns brown in colour.
- Serve it hot with ketchup.